Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager will oversee the daily operation of the company and be the principal driver of the development and implementation of growth strategies. You must have sound knowledge of the local real estate industry with a good understanding of business processes relevant to this sector. Your ability to think holistically and your industry knowledge will ensure you are able to form a well thought out strategic plan. This is a collaborative role working alongside the CEO to deliver on the company vision and aspirational goals.
- Driving initiatives across business operations in Sales and Property Management
- Developing a strategy vision for the company and lead the execution of strategic plans
- Determining company values, establishing standards, and shaping the working environment.
- Overseeing business analytics and insight functions across Sales and Property Management
- Ensuring the profitability of the business through diligent and professional management
- Establishing performance targets and KPIs and monitor performance
- Assisting the company in setting revenue and profit budget
- Actively seeking cost saving opportunities to support the company
- Driving the implementation and improvement of company systems and processes
- Ensuring employees’ adherence to professional ethics and compliance with property laws
- A current NSW Real Estate Licence
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building high performance teams & culture
- Strong operational management to drive the company
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the real estate industry, with sound knowledge in project marketing and property development.
- Financially and commercially astute
- A proven reputation for integrity, consistency, and quality relationships.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and can build effective, sustainable relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Highly organised, meticulous, driven, and possess the ability to tackle complex challenges
- A valid NSW driver’s licence
To apply submit via the application form below.
Subscribe to TEAMLINK via Email
Don’t miss out on our new features and updates. Subscribe to our newsletter today!
© 2021 All rights reserved TEAMLINK